NOTICE: This program is planned to take place during a period of five days.
* Arrival of the guests to the Sarajevo Airport
* Transfer from the airport to the hotel
* Supper in the hotel
* In the period after breakfast and before the noon, we can offer you a panoramic siteseeing of the city of Sarajevo.
N.B. 1 During this siteseeing, the group of the quests would be followed by our quide who would provide them with the detailed explanations of the meaning of the most famous eligious, cultural, historical and economic monuments in Sarajevo.
* As the most attractive restaurants in which you can have your lunch, we would like to offer you either Inat House or Morica Han, the restaurants in which in a typical Bosnian ambience you have an opportunity to taste all kinds of the typical Bosnian dishes. We have a long tradition of Oriental style sweets, Bosnian and Viennese style meats and as our national meal we serve cevapcici.
* Visit to the Spring of Bosna ( Vrelo Bosne).During this visit, again, you would have an opportunity to enjoy in the rich taste of the typical Bosnian deserts and juices.
* After coming back from the Spring of Bosna, you can enjoy the rest of the day in a siteseeing of the town during the twilight and night, shopping or in some other activity that you would like to implement and we would be very glad to organise for you.
* Just after a breakfast, departure for Blagaj ( approximately 250 km far from Sarajevo )
* Since we expect that the arrival shoul coincide with the time of the noon prayer, it could be possible to perform it in the tekija
* A lunch should be arranged in the famous Norwegian restaurant at Buna
* After the lunch, a visit to Mostar is planned
* A short siteseeing of Mostar ( it is very important to mention that during all the visits
our guide is at your service )
* Departure for Sarajevo
* Supper at the hotel in Sarajevo
* Considering the fact that all the three previously described days of your staying in Bosnia and Herzegovina consist of the planned activities, and thinking also about the fact that for the most of the guests this would be a first visit to our country, we decided not to plan any concrete activities for the fourth day but to give you an opportunity to create your own plan.
So, during the fourth day of your staying you are able to decide whether you want to fill it with some additional programs that we can offer to you or simply to use your time for shopping, relaxation and enjoying in the beauties of the City of Sarajevo.
N.B. Breakfast and supper will be served in your hotel. A lunch can be arranged in the one of the city restaurants ( probably Aeroplane Restaurant ).
* After a breakfast and checking out in the hotel, depending on the timing of your departure, we would organise the transfer from the hotel to the Sarajevo Airport, or in the case of having some spare time, we would offer you some additional attractions that might be interesting for you.